ADVANCE established a two-way dialogue between experts and stakeholders on the project’s objectives and achievements. Throughout the course of the project, several workshops were organized to discuss project approaches with sectoral experts, policy makers, business and civil society with the main goal to get bottom-up feedback. For further information click here below.
- Panel discussion "The role of IAMs in long-term public & private decision making",15 Sep 2015, London
- Workshop on "Energy efficiency in buildings", 20-21 Jan 2015, Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Workshop on "Uncertainty in climate change modeling and policy", 13-14 May 2014, Milan, Italy
- Workshop on "Enhancing the state of transport modelling in IAMs", 19 Nov 2013, Laxenburg, Austria
- Workshop on "Integration of Variable Renewable Energy", Jan 2013, Potsdam